Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy....

I have been super busy pumping out the cards! I am hosting an Online Crop at http://www.mommysavers.com/ . The girls are having a blast coming up with creations for the challenges I have created related to Dr. Seuss books and characters!

Also, I created a card for the http://www.thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/ The challenge was to add some bling to your creation. Here is my little pirate dude.

Photobucket

Isn't he so cute!


So here are some of the cards I have been working on:

Photobucket

Here is what her purse says: "It's official I've become my mother." Classic! I love it!

Photobucket

Love this new Bella I got:

Photobucket

I am crossing my fingers that my girlfriend has a baby girl! This is the card I am going to give her if she does....

Photobucket

I gave this one to a girlfriend who has really been there for me lately. She has listened to my every vent and whine even when I know that she has some of her own.

Photobucket

Cute little school themed card:

Photobucket

This is one of my favorite. I just love the colors on it!

Photobucket

I did make one page. I really like how it turned out but after listening to my daughter tonight I am going to have to add some sayings that I did not have on there! Word, Freak Fresh and Sweet Niblets just to name a few. ( I think she watches a little too much Hannah Montana.) ;)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I have that same pink and green paper (second up from the bottom) too! My mom said she didnt like it but ive been drawn to it! LOL! I love all your work!!