Friday, July 25, 2008

Altered Recipe Box

I was just in a swap on my http://mommysavers.com/boards/swaps-trades/76410-index-card-swap.html Mommysavers boards. We were to make Index Cards with our names and addresses so that we have easier access to them for sending out RAKs and swap/trades. It think it turned out pretty cute.

Photobucket

I wish that I could get better pictures of these.

Here is a card that I did for a challenge to use a shaped clip, 3 brads and ribbon. Well I had the swirl clip on but did not like it.
Photobucket

Here is another one for that challenge. I don't like this one either....LOL

Photobucket

This page I did for a sketch challenge. I love the colors but feel that it is missing something. I used glitter, chipboard and even letter stickers!

Photobucket

I am going to try and work on some more things today for some challenges and swaps that I am in.
I also am supposed to do a arts and craft booth with my aunt in August and really want to make some card sets and other stuff to sell. Hopefully I can post some soon.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Great job on your box! Hope it works great for you! Thanks for stopping by my blog!