Saturday, September 27, 2008

Weekend Crop at Sassy Cards N Scraps

I have started some of the challenges over at Sassy Cards N Scraps. http://www.sassycardsnscraps.com/ But like some of you know I just am not fast making things. So they are moving along quite slowly. Here is my first one it is a sketch challenge.

Here is the sketch:
Photobucket

And here is my interpretation:
Photobucket


I used the Cricut for the Title using Makin the Grade Cartridge, some fibers and Berry Bliss paper from Stampin Up!.


This one was a challenge to use the quote "Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you."--Dr. Seuss

So I took the quote and typed it in Word and used Word Art to create it into a oval. Than I decorated a King Size Hershey Bar with paper and embellishments, put the quote on and when I give it to someone I will stamp their name in the oval.
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: