Friday, May 8, 2009

Just As Promised

Ok so just as promised I am going to post some of the projects that I have been doing for an online crop I am in on www.mommysavers.com

This first one is for a challenge to use a title on a photo. This is a page about my sweet sister Melissa with Down's Syndrome

Photobucket

Close up of title on photo:

Photobucket

Challenge was to use a Tag:

Photobucket

Close up of Tag:

Photobucket

This next one is a voting challenge. Do a card and a page without pictures. The page came out very shiny in the picture and there are fingerprints all over the shiny paper. Oh well. The page is for the pictures of Ashlynn playing Guitar Hero on the Wii. It is one of her favorite games.

Photobucket

I love how the card turned out. I would love a birthday cake like that!

Photobucket

Hopefully I can get some more down this weekend. It has been so nice out that I hate the thought of being inside. We shall see.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! I thought for sure that page was made by Jess...it just looks like here type of rockin style :) Great job and glad to see you posting again :)